A 3D artist with over 8 years of 3D modelling and texturing experience. Interest in hard-surface modelling, digital sculpting, texturing and shading. Co-founder of creative graphic studio Five Dimensions focused in to photo-realistic 3d visualizations of interior and exterior spaces.
My areas of expertise:
• Organic, Hard Surface Modeling
• Concept art to 3D model
• Sculpting and high-definition models
• Low poly modeling and topology
• UV mapping/pack
• High resolution / Hand-painted textures
• Shading / Photorealistic rendering
• Communicating with clients on a regular basis.
• Supervizing the projects and art team to achieve tasks in a timely manner.
• Creating photorealistic models by working from concept art or photo reference.
• Texturing a diverse visual range of environments, props, and characters.
• Mentoring the work of fellow less experienced and junior artists.
• Producing highly realistic and composed creations.